Identity of the website owner
Acceptance of the conditions of use
Intellectual and industrial property
The content of this website is protected by the Laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property. The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the person responsible for the website or, where appropriate, has a license or express authorization by the authors. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the Owner of the Web. The infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code. The designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside the person responsible for the Web and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, express and prior authorization is obtained from them. Claims that may be filed by USERS in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights on any of the contents of this website should be addressed to the email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Incorrect use of the website
The USER undertakes to use the Web, the contents and the services in accordance with the Law, with good customs and public order.
The USER undertakes and agrees to:
- Do not use the Website or the services provided through it for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice that harm the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent satisfactory use of the Web by other users.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others found on the Web.
- Do not introduce programs, viruses, macro instructions, mini applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the person responsible for the Website or third parties.
- Do not misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Web or the services it offers.
- Do not introduce actions, attitudes or discriminatory ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Likewise, the person in charge of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or services at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who fail to comply with these general conditions.
The person in charge of the website will not be responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct operation or the availability or continuity of operation of the Web.
- That there are interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunctions of the same and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes that are beyond the control of the Owner of the Web.
- A malicious or negligent action of the USER and/or originates from causes of force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause.
- Direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or lost profits.
- The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in third-party web pages that can be accessed through links or search engines on the website.
- The damages that may be caused to the equipment of the USERS due to possible computer viruses contracted as a result of their navigation on the Website or for any other damage derived from said navigation.
- Failure to comply with the Law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The vices, and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of the same, nor of its scientific quality in its case.
- Likewise, the Owner does not guarantee that the Web and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for the damage caused by access to the Web or the impossibility of accessing it.
- The Holder will have the right, without any compensation to the USER for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that the information provided by the User will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the Responsible in order to be able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties. Likewise, the Holder and Responsible informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above. As long as you do not communicate otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes. You are informed that you will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why the Responsible undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate. In accordance with the rights conferred by current regulations on Data Protection, the User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of the same, having to address your request in writing and sufficiently identifying yourself to the address mentioned in point 1.
Likewise, you can also go to the Control Authority to present the claim you deem appropriate.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy regarding electronic mail focuses on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive having transferred voluntarily and expressly consent. If the User wants to receive these communications, he must address his request in writing and sufficiently identifying himself to the email address email@example.com.
Applicable legislation and judicial jurisdiction
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. The Courts and Tribunals of Spain will be competent for any litigious matter or that concerns this website.